History of Clinical Excellence
Built in the early 1990’s, Courtyard has a long history of excellence. Currently serving approximately 90 elders.
Our Core Values
- Respect – This motivates us to fully value and foster the dignity and individuality of each elder, family member, and team member.
- Compassion – We recognize the needs of others, demonstrating empathy and taking actions to help.
- Integrity – We strive to do the right things for the right reasons, whether or not anyone will know.
- Stewardship – We work to be good stewards of our own resources, as well as those of our elders, by exercising the thoughtful and responsible use of our time, skills, materials and finances with which we have been entrusted.
- Excellence – Going above and beyond what is expected with outstanding service.
With a combined 100+ years of service, our multi-disciplinary medical team and staff provide outstanding patient-focused care to our elders. Between physicians, nurse practitioners and professionals specializing in everything from speech pathology to wound care to physical/occupational therapy to dentistry to podiatry to eye care…we offer a complete package for medical and healthcare needs.