We take pride in providing the highest level of care to our residents. It is a trust that requires our highest levels of professionalism and compassion. As our nation battles COVID-19, we are not exempt. The virus is unprecedented, and during this challenging time, we are doing everything we can to contain the spread at our facility. Our dedicated healthcare professionals are working around the clock to provide our residents with the best possible care. We wanted to update you on some of the steps being taken:
- We have brought in an additional full-time RN and three additional CNAs to provide the highest quality of care to affected residents, while ensuring a continued high level of attention to other residents
- Our administrator is in constant communication with the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) and are following CDC and ADH containment protocols.
- We are implementing aggressive, ongoing testing measures so that we can adequately treat and contain COVID-19. We will continue to restrict visitors and are checking the temperatures of everyone entering the facility.
- Staff members who are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms will not be permitted to work.
- We have been working hand-in-hand with ADH and local officials to ensure our staff is equipped with the necessary PPE for now and the coming months. We will follow CDC guidelines on appropriate PPE extended use and reuse.
- We are in direct communication with families of residents to ensure they are informed about care plans for their loved one.
As always, we remain committed to providing exceptional care to our residents and to keeping you informed. Please continue to check this landing page for relevant COVID-19 information related to Courtyard Healthcare and Rehabilitation.
Thank you for trusting us with the care of your loved one. We are dedicated to serving our residents and will do everything possible to ensure their safety.
Courtyard Rehabilitation & Health provides award winning Short-Term Therapy Services
CARE – COMPASSION – COMFORT
Welcome to Courtyard Health and Rehabilitation in the heart of El Dorado, Arkansas. Whether you are looking for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, you have come to the right place. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals – coupled with sophisticated therapies and high-tech treatments – deliver world-class care that is patient-centered and dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes.
We recognize the importance of performing our jobs with compassion. Our elders often come to us during difficult and challenging times in their lives and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. In fact, they become part of the family.
Finally, we provide comfort – physically, emotionally and spiritually – in a home-like setting for an enriched experience that improves the overall quality of life and promotes optimal healing.
I’ve been here 3 years. First, as a nurse on the floor and in my current position as MDS Coordinator. Both are positions that I love. It’s a joy to work here every day. The staff is amazing and the elders are all so happy.
I have been here at Courtyard for3 years. I’ve been a nurse in long-term care for 26 years. This is the most loving, warm, and receptive environment that I have ever had the pleasure of being employed at. The staff, the elders, and their family members have all treated me with so much love and respect. Truly we are all one big family here.
I love my job here at Courtyard! I’ve been assisting the elders in my current position for 8 years and I never get tired of seeing their smiling faces when they are able to meet a goal that Physical Therapy has set with them.
Arkansas Post Acute Coalition (APAC)
Coutyard El Dorado Arkansas
Ash Flat Healthcare and Rehab • 870-994-2341